6.15.2008

E.T.

D. and I, laying quietly together in bed, listening to the boys' conversation in the next room:

Moono: Don't punch my nuts.
Peanut: I didn't punch your balls.
Moono: They're not balls, they're nuts.
Peanut: Ha. I punched your balls.
D, hollering: No punching in the testicles, boys!
Moono: Nuts.
Peanut: Balls.
Me, hollering: Testicles! They're called testicles!
Peanut, laughing: Testicles.
Moon, laughing: Testicles.
Peanut, laughing: Testicles.
Moon, laughing: E.T., the Extra Testicle.
Peanut, laughing harder: E.T., the Extra Testicle.
Moon, now hysterical: E.T., the Extra Testicle.
Peanut, also hysterical: E.T., the Extra Ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so funny! You should publish a book of all of these :)

Audrey said...

Yeah, my literary aspirations have been reduced from publishing a great (or tolerable) novel, to transcribing excerpts of my kids' genital jokes.