7.21.2008

What I hate about breastfeeding

I don't mind that each of my breasts is larger than my baby's head.

I don't mind that I will spend roughly three solid months of the next year with a baby attached to my boob.

I don't mind that my nipples hurt.

I don't mind that every time my baby latches on it is still so painful that it makes my toes curl.

I don't mind that every time my baby comes close to emptying a breast it just fills right back up again.

I don't mind that I'm producing enough milk to solve the world hunger crisis.

I don't mind that I have to wear ugly bras with flaps.

I don't mind that no matter how hard I try to be discreet, everyone ends up seeing my nipples.

I don't mind that on a daily basis milk leaks through my bra and shirt, then drips onto my pants.

What I hate about breastfeeding is that the fucking dog won't stop sniffing my tits.

No comments: